Originality and Plagiarism Policy
- Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies is committed to advance original work of scholarship and strictly ZERO tolerance for plagiarism.
- It is the author(s) responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author(s) previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- In conformity with the international publishing standard for academic writing, the submitted manuscript found to have a similarity index of more than 20% will either be rejected or left at the discretion of the editor for purposes of a conditional acceptance.
- Authors can submit manuscript previously published in abstracted form, e.g. in the proceedings of an annual meeting or conference.
- In case the research paper is part of the research thesis, the author shall make explicit statement to the managing editor at the time of submission that the work is from a research thesis along with other details.
- In case that the paper has been published in the full paper proceedings of a conference or other meeting, the similarity of paper submitted for journal publication with its previous version must not be more than 40%. The author will be required to mention such case to the managing editor during the submission process.
- Richtmann Publishing is using the Crosscheck Software powered by Turnitin-Ithenticate for detecting plagiarism.