We are pleased to offer authors the option to publish Open Access. If you choose to publish Open Access, your research will be freely available online for others to read, download and share immediately upon publication. While our Gold Open Access model is tailored to suit most authors’ and research funders’ needs, we are always glad to provide an individual offer upon request.
All research articles published in Richtmann journals are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons license (cc-by-nc) which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Definition of Open Access Publication
An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
- The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
- A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
1. Open access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers.
2. Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
If you have a book, an article, a monograph, a PhD thesis or a paper you can submit it by email and our team will provide the best solution for you.
At Richtmann we strive to preserve the author’s authentic voice and provide an unbiased platform for debate. We have a well-earned reputation for our excellence in design, innovation and corporate integrity.
For you, this means access to a publisher that is dedicated to expressing your ideas and insights in an undiluted fashion, to as wide an audience as possible. We welcome innovative and interesting proposals that fall into and complement our main subject areas. We have a democratic review process, giving each proposal the consideration it deserves before we offer a decision. Your proposal will be reviewed for its originality of thought and merit by our in-house production team and may also be sent outside to respected academic specialists.
Once your proposal has been accepted, a contract will be signed and a timeline agreed for the manuscript submission. All books are subject to double-blind peer review once submitted, and authors/editors will be given an opportunity to revise their work based on these reviews.
Richtmann is one of a small community of independent international publishers dedicated to collaborating with authors and editors to add value and visibility to their research and ideas.
To achieve success on your behalf, we provide:
- Experience: over 10 years’ academic publishing expertise.
- Partnership: close author–publisher cooperation, in all aspects of the publication.
- Quality: high production values throughout design, copy-editing, typesetting and printing.
- Communication: direct and open dialogue with Intellect, every step of the way.
- Strong values: corporate integrity, honesty and optimism, and a democratic and transparent in-house approach to consideration of new titles.
- Community: a large and well-connected community of authors, editors and readers.
- Distribution: a prestigious network of international distribution partners.
- Sales: international sales teams around the world, with a focus on emerging markets
- Innovation: we monitor our industry closely and adapt to change so we stay one step ahead.
- Environmental sustainability: we’re committed to responsible publishing methods, and continuously monitor and look to reduce our impact on the environment.
Submit your book today by filling the submission proposal form and send it by email to
Submit your research article in one of our journals indexed in the largest databases such are Scopus, Ebsco, Proquest, Worldcat, Mendeley etc. Browse our journals here and find the best solution for your needs.
Get in touch if you have more questions about Open Access or if you are interested in publishing Open Access with us by contacting the publishing department at