All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
Authors may ask a refund if they want to be cancelled from any event organized from Richtmann Publishing in collaboration with our partners.
- Cancellations received within 10 days of registration may be eligible to receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellation received after 10 days of registration will be eligible for 50% refund.
- Cancellation received 10 days before the events date will be not eligible for refund.
- Authors may ask a refund if they paid for publication in one of Richtmann's Journal or in our partner journals.
- Withdrawn articles received 10 days before the publication will be eligible to receive 100% refund.
- Withdrawn articles received after the publication of journals will be not eligible for refund.
All Returns Send To: Office 1, Forest House Business Centre, 8 Gainsborough Road, London, England, E11 1HT
All returns to Richtmann must meet all of the following applicable criteria.
- Returns accepted on product purchased directly from Richtmann only.
- Customers may return product 30 days past the invoice date.
- A copy of the original Richtmann invoice must accompany each return.
- Products must be new, unmarked and packaged to insure receipt in condition suitable for resale.
- Products with manufacturing defects are accepted for return regardless of date purchased.
- Claims for product damaged in transit must be reported to Richtmann within 60 days.
- If customers received a wrong item (eg. different journal or proceedings) Richtmann will ship the correct item free of charge. No return of the wrong copy is required.