All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
Authors may ask a refund if they want to be cancelled from any event organized from Richtmann Publishing in collaboration with our partners.
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted via email to
- Cancellations received within 10 days of registration may be eligible to receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellation received after 10 days of registration will be eligible for 50% refund.
- Cancellation received 10 days before the events date will be not eligible for refund.
- Authors may ask a refund if they paid for publication in one of Richtmann's Journal or in our partner journals.
- Withdrawn articles received 10 days before the publication will be eligible to receive 100% refund.
- Withdrawn articles received after the publication of journals will be not eligible for refund.
All Returns Send To: Office 1, Forest House Business Centre, 8 Gainsborough Road, London, England, E11 1HT
All returns to Richtmann must meet all of the following applicable criteria.
- Returns accepted on product purchased directly from Richtmann only.
- Customers may return product 30 days past the invoice date.
- A copy of the original Richtmann invoice must accompany each return.
- Products must be new, unmarked and packaged to insure receipt in condition suitable for resale.
- Products with manufacturing defects are accepted for return regardless of date purchased.
- Claims for product damaged in transit must be reported to Richtmann within 60 days.
- If customers received a wrong item (eg. different journal or proceedings) Richtmann will ship the correct item free of charge. No return of the wrong copy is required.